Freight Management Reports
Our advanced technology is built on years of experience. TCR collects the data needed to help control future shipping expenses and maximize efficiency. Our over 300 Standard and customized reporting capabilities offer you a variety of meaningful management reports based on data captured from freight bills and associated documents. This includes weekly processing reports, detailed analysis and optimization reports that can be directly accessed by a powerful, Web based query and reporting system with 24/7 access.
These valuable information management services can improve your internal processes by:
- Creating customized, ad-hoc and standard reports for analysis.
- Providing timely access to actionable information.
- Reporting details of all accessorial and premium freight charges.
- Highlighting opportunities for service type and mode shifts.
- Identifying cost associated with dimensional charges.
- Utilizing best practices industry benchmarks for comparison analysis.
- Identifying and exploiting process improvement opportunities.
Post audit is a great, no-hassle way to recover revenue that may be lost due to misapplied freight charges. Through no fault of yours, the carrier may be applying incorrect charges and rates. Find out now…
Find out the cost to pay a typical freight invoice. This is a comprehensive document with invaluable information.
Freight Pre-Audit & Payment
TCR is a world leader in freight bill processing with more experience in this field than any other company. The key to our success and longevity is a time-tested process that combines proven techniques with leading edge technology.
TCR’s pre-audit and payment solutions save you time and money because we:
- Receive all freight invoices.
- Scan all paper bills and associated documents.
- Pre-audit for rates, liability and service performance, duplicate billing.
- Code and charge-back for non-compliant transactions.
- Provide payment processing, which research show are $11.00 per invoice.
- Furnish analytic tools that allow you to make more informed decisions.
Freight Bill Post-Audit:
TCR’s freight bill post audits provide the intelligence you need to control and reduce transportation expenses.
TCR performs an in-depth post-audit of your paid bills for motor, air and ocean freight. Our post-audit team reviews each transaction to insure that the billed amount is your freight liability that the carrier used the correct classification, and that freight and accessorial charges are in compliance with your contracted rates.
Your bills are returned to you in the same order as they were received. Post-audits are completely risk-free, since all fees are contingency-based.
With the statute of limitations varying from six months to three years for erroneous charges on paid bills, TCR’s’ auditors move quickly to thoroughly review invoices and bills of lading from your carriers to find:
- Rate errors.
- Duplicate billing.
- Commodity classification errors.
- Accessorial charges.
- Discount errors and more.